Comment on page
Tear down accounts
Tear down infrastructure configured with config sets to the specified organizational units and accounts.
tkm org accounts tear-down [ou-path...] \
[--account <account_id>]... \
[--concurrent-accounts <number>] \
[--config-set <config-set>] \
- You can pass one or more organizational unit paths to tear down only the accounts that belong to organizational units located under the given paths in the organization hierarchy.
--account <account id>
- Choose accounts to tear down. You can use this option multiple times to specify more accounts.
- Number of accounts to tear down concurrently.
- Teardown only this config set.
- Teardown only stacks under this command path.
- To use this option, also the
--config-setoption must be given.
These are the minimum IAM permissions required to run this command.
- Effect: Allow
# IAM permissions needed to assume role from the target accounts.
# Specify resource to restrict access to specific roles.
- Sid: IAM
Tear down all accounts in the organization.
tkm org accounts tear-down
Tear down only accounts that belong to the organizational unit Root/Sandbox or to any organizational units under it.
tkm org accounts tear-down Root/Sandbox